www.tellaldi.us – Aldi Survey – For devoted consumers who participate in the Tell Aldi US survey available at www.tellaldi.com and share their shopping experiences, $100 in Aldi gift cards are being given away. You must notify Aldi about your most recent shopping experience if you want to take advantage of this promotion.
Additionally, let Aldi US know that your survey responses are relevant to your prior shopping experiences so they may let the company know what improvements they should prioritize. As a result, it will enable us to raise the level of your purchasing experience by improving our customer assistance and quality services.
Visit our survey webpage at www.tellaldi.com or www.tellaldi.us to share your purchasing experience and feedback on the company’s services. Additionally, any comment you provide on the Tellaldi survey is highly important in the development process.
Participation Process of www.tellaldi.us Survey
- To take part in the Tell Aldi US survey, go to www.tellaldi.us.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- The survey code, time, and date from your purchase receipt must be entered.
- To continue, click the next button.
- The next step is to honestly respond to several online questions.
- You must next evaluate and score your visit to the Aldi US shop.
- You must provide ratings on Aldi’s goods, employees, environment, and other factors.
- If you could review all of the Aldi US survey questions honestly, it would be excellent.
- Finally, you will be required to enter your private contact information.
- To participate in the tell Aldi US sweepstakes survey, you must give your name, email, and other contact information.
- Make sure all of your information is entered accurately to avoid any issues while receiving your award.
- To finish the survey after entering all of your information, click the submit button.
- As a result, you are now qualified to receive the $100 Aldi gift card that was up for grabs in the survey.
Rules and Regulations of www.tellaldi.us Survey
- It is not essential to buy anything from their store.
- The buyer must be a citizen of one of the fifty US states.
- One survey form is only allowed per purchase receipt.
- The consumer must be older than 18 years old.
- The consumer is only eligible to win one prize per household and application every 90 days.
- Once per month, one can sign up for the sweepstakes offer.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Consumer applications that are not full will not be considered.
- The winner is liable for all taxes and fees.
- Aldi is informed by a staff member that they cannot win the voucher contest.
About the Aldi Company
One of the biggest supermarket chains is called Aldi, and it is owned by two German families. It operates more than 10,000 stores in around 20 different nations. Karl Albrecht and Theo Albrecht created the store.
The beginning of the Aldi Store may be traced back to 1913, when Essen, the mother of Karl and Theo, opened a modest shop there.
A few years later, Karl took over F.W. Judt’s grocery store. Finally, each of the brothers launched a retail store after taking over their mother’s company. Both of them had opened roughly 13 outlets in the Ruhr Valley by 1950.
Related Tags: www.tellaldi.us